Gordon D. Burrill, P.Eng., CCHFM, FASHE, CHFM, CHC is President of Teegor Consulting Inc., an international consulting firm specializing in healthcare engineering and construction. He spent 13 years as a design engineer, followed by 7 years as the Director of the Engineering for a New Brunswick Health Authority in Canada before branching out to Teegor Consulting Inc. in August of 2004. He is a Registered Professional Engineer with 30 years experience in the design, construction, operations and maintenance of healthcare facilities and is both a Certified Healthcare Facility Manager (in Canada and the USA) and a Certified Healthcare Constructor. He is a former Council Member of the International Federation for Hospital Engineers and Past President of the Canadian Healthcare Engineering Society. Gordon is currently the chair of the Canadian Standards Association’s Technical Committee for Health Care Facilities and President of the Canadian Centre for Healthcare Facilities.
- Company:Teegor Consulting Inc.
- Short Bio:President & Founding Director CCHF
- November 30, 2021, 11:00 ET Protected: Silver Linings from COVID & Future Design
- October 25, 2019, 1:00 Private: Halifax Event: Healthcare Builds to Improve Care, Community & Innovation
- May 24, 2019, 12:45 Private: Optimizing Planning, Design and the Build for Better Care
- November 5, 2018, 10:00 Private: The Nexus – Creating Healthcare Spaces, Meeting Needs & Procurement Workshop
- October 27, 2017, 11:20 Private: Innovations for Better Care, Foothills Medical Centre, Calgary
October 26, 2017, 13:20
Going Beyond Minimums for Infection Control during Construction – Building it Right Now to Save Lives for Years to ComePrivate: Innovations for Better Care, Foothills Medical Centre, Calgary
- May 15, 2017, 15:55 Private: Transforming Healthcare Environments, Ottawa
- November 29, 2016, 15:30 Private: Leading Edge Healthcare Environments, New Oakville Hospital
- November 29, 2016, 14:55 Private: Leading Edge Healthcare Environments, New Oakville Hospital