Highlighting emerging approaches in three health sectors enhancing patient integration, agency and whole healing.
Specific design developments in sub-acute care can improve health outcomes and decrease loadthe on acute care settings. Focusing on three distinct health sectors – Hospice, Rehabilitation and Mental Health – we will examine their unique design and care model interventions to focus on the parallels that are essential to them all: the augmentation of patient agency, care of the whole person, and the dismantling of divisions. The result is a highly attuned and effective healing environment in partnership with patient-centered clinical care practices.
- Learn how the blending of patient and staff zones can lead to accelerated healing and a more broadly supported recovery in physical rehabilitation.
- Discover how a fresh approach to freedom of movement can cultivate stabilization in a mental health environment.
- See how community integration in hospice care can dismantle social isolation for patients and their families.
- Appreciate how the attunement, development of and investment into subacute care in our three focus areas can directly link to relief in acute care.
- Date:May 8, 2023
- Time:1:00 pm
- Event:Protected: Optimizing Healing Environments for Vulnerable & Underserved Patients