Anjum Chagpar is the Managing Director and co-founder of Healthcare Human Factors, a 40 person health design and evaluation consultancy, embedded within UHN. Anjum’s interests relate to how behaviourally informed design can contribute to the triple aim – better health, better experiences and system sustainability. Anjum is a regular lecturer in at the Institute of Health Policy Management and Evaluation at U. of T, and in the Master of Health Design program at OCAD university. She holds degrees in Systems Design and Biomedical Engineering from the Universities of Waterloo and Toronto, respectively.
- Company:Healthcare Human Factors, University Health Network
- Short Bio:Managing Director
- November 27, 2019, 16:00 Private: System and Facility Re-Design: Setting the Groundwork for Better Care
- May 16, 2017, 08:45 Private: Transforming Healthcare Environments, Ottawa
- November 29, 2016, 13:50 Private: Leading Edge Healthcare Environments, New Oakville Hospital