Dr. Seth Bokser is a practicing pediatric hospitalist and board-certified clinical informaticist at the University of California, San Francisco. He is the Chief Medical Officer for Oneview Healthcare, a global patient-engagement technology company. During his career, Dr. Bokser has led the design and build of electronic health records, data-integrated medical devices, telehealth, unified communications, and patient engagement applications. Recently, Dr. Bokser led the vision for technology for UCSF’s state-of-the-art Mission Bay Medical Center – a $1.52 billion new construction project, which opened in 2015. He is passionate about using technology to strengthen relationships and inform partnered decision-making.
- Company:University of California San Francisco
- Short Bio:Hospitalist
- May 23, 2019, 08:55 Private: Optimizing Planning, Design and the Build for Better Care
- May 25, 2018, 11:00 Innovations Transforming the Care Environment, Vancouver
- May 16, 2017, 09:20 Private: Transforming Healthcare Environments, Ottawa
- June 1, 2016, 11:05 Private: Innovative Technology and Design for Improving Care, Vancouver