Robin Snell is a health care architect with more than 25 years of experience. He has extensive experience with a wide range of healthcare projects across Canada from master planning studies to the implementation of projects including private, public partnerships (PPP).
He is an advocate for evidence-based design (EBD) and leads the Parkin EBD team and Post Occupancy Evaluation process. Robin is Vice-Chair of the Canadian Standards Association Technical Committee for Health Care Facilities among other CSA committees including Z8000. He is an EDAC and LEED accredited professional with recent healthcare projects in Ontario, British Columbia, Newfoundland and Nova Scotia.
- Company:Parkin Architects Limited
- Short Bio:Director
- November 29, 2023, 11:30 Innovating Health Environments
- November 29, 2023, 10:45 Innovating Health Environments
- September 15, 2022, 14:45 Protected: Strategies for achieving your decarbonization goals
- May 12, 2022, 11:00 Protected: Decarbonizing Healthcare – Making it Real
- February 19, 2022, 13:00 ET Protected: Net Zero Targets in Healthcare Facilities – Developing a Blue Print for Change
- November 30, 2021, 15:25 Protected: Silver Linings from COVID & Future Design
- November 5, 2018, 10:00 Private: The Nexus – Creating Healthcare Spaces, Meeting Needs & Procurement Workshop
- May 3, 2018, 09:00 Private: POST OCCUPANCY EVALUATION SYMPOSIUM & WORKSHOP
- October 26, 2017, 15:15 Private: Innovations for Better Care, Foothills Medical Centre, Calgary
- May 15, 2017, 10:45 Private: Transforming Healthcare Environments, Ottawa