Doug has worked in healthcare for more than 25 years and held a variety of roles in operations, contract management, project management and Public-Private Partnership (P3) operations. Since 2009, Doug has been the operational phase General Manager and Public Sector Representative for the P3 built hospitals in Abbotsford Regional Hospital and Cancer Centre (2009-2014) as well as Jim Pattison Outpatient Care and Surgery Centre and Surrey Memorial Hospital Critical Care Tower (2014-present). Doug is able to draw on his variety of experience and educational background to ensure that these P3 hospitals are operating efficiently and the service providers are meeting or exceeding agreed upon design and performance levels at the same time as meeting the clinical needs of its patients. Doug holds a Project Management Professional (PMP) designation, a Certificate in Project Management from the University of British Columbia, Master of Arts in Leadership from Royal Roads University, and a Bachelor of Business Administration from Simon Fraser University.
- Company:Jim Pattison Outpatient Care and Surgery Centre
- Short Bio:General Manager, P3 Operations, Jim Pattison Outpatient Care and Surgery Centre and Surrey Memorial Hospital-CCT
- May 24, 2019, 09:25 Private: Optimizing Planning, Design and the Build for Better Care
- June 1, 2016, 16:30 Private: Innovative Technology and Design for Improving Care, Vancouver
- June 1, 2016, 14:45 Private: Innovative Technology and Design for Improving Care, Vancouver