David is currently Senior Vice President, Capital Planning & Redevelopment at Trillium Health Partners. David joined THP in September 2011 and previously held the position of AVP, Facilities, Capital Planning & Redevelopment and Director, Capital Planning and Redevelopment. Prior to joining THP, David worked in capital planning at both the Ministry of Health & Long-Term Care and private consulting sectors. David holds a Master of Health Science (Health Administration) from the University of Toronto.
- Company:Senior Vice President, Capital Planning & Redevelopment
- Short Bio: Trillium Health Partners
- November 29, 2023, 11:30 Innovating Health Environments
- November 29, 2022, 13:00 Protected: Reconnecting, redesigning and rebuilding
- November 28, 2017, 1:00 Private: Transforming Healthcare Environments, Women’s College Hospital, Toronto